One day a week, minimum commitment:
We ask that you make an initial 8-week commitment for the same day(s) each week. We focus on providing a consistent environment for the dogs, as they are most comfortable with familiar dogs and staff. New dogs can take up to a full day to integrate into daycare so a long-term and consistent commitment is best. Our playful and no-barking environment is the result of dogs getting to know each other during repeated visits. This occurs by reducing the stress of meeting new and unfamiliar dogs everyday, no different from the increased comfort level you feel once you become more familiar with new friends. Therefore, we do not offer drop in service for dogs that are not current clients.
If your dog comes once a week, it is suggested to keep to that day. This helps with scheduling and increases the dog’s comfort level with their dog buddies.
The following 5 steps need to be completed in order for your dog to come to camp:
- Call for an interview
- Complete the Choo Choo Dog Camp registration form
- Schedule an appointment to review the registration form, do a temperament test and read & sign additional paperwork. This initial consultation requires a one-time fee of $20.
- We need a copy of your dog’s vaccination records and fecal test
- Other requirements:
- The dog must be at least 4 months old, or call to discuss
- Spayed or neutered over 7 months of age, or call to discuss
- Current on vaccinations for Bordatella, DHPP and rabies